Saturday 5 January 2013

Saturday 5th January 2013

Dear diary
today as been a wonderful day i woke up around 10 o'clock and played with my little cousin Ava i played with her for a while then in the day i was doing some drawings and messing about while my nan cooked dinner after dinner my aunt Becky asked me to do her fake tan i was little bit worried as i had no experience 
when i started it was quite easy it took a while and when i mean a while i mean about a hour or two when we finshed doing the spray tan my hands were filthy with fake tan 
after that i went home saw my brother and sister and is now having a lovely girly night with my lovely mummy watching bridesmaid's and eating lots of junk food and having lots of fun i can officially say this day was a day to remember
                                            love chloe xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment